High Pressure Laminate (HPL) is a layered laminate created at very high pressures. The laminate is used to coat surfaces, including building exteriors, and offers an attractive level of protection and insulation.
Each HPL consists of three layers: overlay paper (scratch and heat resistance); decorative paper (design) and kraft paper (core material, in various thicknesses).
All HPL panels are mounted on a metal frame - steel or aluminum – and installed with various ways, creating an external ventilated facade.
We import HPL to Cyprus from one of the top 5 global manufacturers. Our HPL is certified according to European Standard EN 438, and offers the following characteristics:
- Extremely durable material with high resistance to shock and thermal loads. Also available in countless color options.
- The material does not rot, does not develop microorganisms not corrode and is totally resistant to ultraviolet radiation. HPL has anti-bacterial and anti-fungal properties and is easy to clean and maintain.
- It is fireproof and is both fire-resistant and fire-retardant.
- HPL does not need any maintenance or protection.
- HPL is ecological and recyclable.
- Does not contain solvents or heavy metals.
Dimensions include 130 x 305 mm. Your installer in Cyprus can adjust these based on different wall dimensions. We have implemented several HPL installations in Cyprus.
Some of our HPL colours and designs include: