Depending on the type of timber you purchase, you can be confident that our wood products are:
- Sourced from reliable timber and wood suppliers in Europe (Sweden, Russia, Latvia, Germany) and Canada.
- Certified for sustainable forestry according to the Forestry Stewardship Council. This means that we can track all timber sold back through the supply chain tot the sustainable forest which produced it.
- Certified according to the Programme for the Endorsement of Forest Certification (PEFC) is an independent non-profit NGO which promotes sustainably managed forests through independent third party certification.
- CE certified according to the European Committee for Standardisation. CE Marking shows that our timber and wood complies as well with construction standards in Cyprus.
- Strength grading to C16, C18 and C24 standards. The C24 standard represents one of the highest wood bending strength and breaking resistance, and means that customers in Cyprus can be satisfied with high wood protection and quality.
- ISPM 15-certified. Our wood is treated to prevent the spread of diseases and insects that can affect Cyprus plants and ecosystems.
- ACQ Treatment Standard: Treated wood uses ACQ and is certified for use world-wide.